Available Positions - Partner Institutions
Want to post your institution's career services openings? Click here to submit a request.
Senior Student Services Coordinator,
Career Readiness Center
The Division of Student and Academic Affairs at the University of North Texas Health Science Center is seeking to hire a Senior Student Services Coordinator (Career Consultant) to join our team. As a Member of the Career Readiness Center, the specific role of this position will be to serve as Senior Career Consultant.
General duties include providing resources, programming, and advising to assist graduate students in developing their career readiness skills in order to facilitate career success. Additional duties will include co-facilitating the institutional microcredentialing program (internal and external), and serving as primary career consultant for undergraduate and non-degree/certificate seeking enrollees.
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
* Master’s degree preferred in education, business, counseling, psychology or related field.
* Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
* Ability to work independently and effectively with students, faculty, and administration.
* Two years experience in related field or any combination of education and experience.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Comprehensive knowledge of web-based career guidance and career assessment tools as well as social media and networking platforms.
* Highly organized self-starter with the ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines in a high volume, time-sensitive environment.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to provide timely and accurate data pertaining to career consultation activities and placement status.
* Confident in speaking before groups of students of up to 300.